The 47th Annual Sosland Publishing Purchasing Seminar is in Kansas City, MO, in 2024.
The Purchasing Seminar is designed for executives and managers who are involved with ingredient procurement, market analysis, risk assessment, supply chain management and corporate planning, and provides significant networking opportunities for marketing and purchasing professionals.
The program features presenters and panelists who will cover ingredient and commodity markets, meat and poultry complex, weather, energy, trends, the economy, packaging, transportation, and Washington.
The Purchasing Seminar exists to serve our industry and provide opportunities for connection. For 47 years, this event has been an industry cornerstone, and it plays a critical role in the success of our community, especially in challenging times.
Evening only (with full time attendee only = 1 for 1 per company)
Refund received if cancelled by May 15. After that a credit will be issued for the following year. Credit is good for ONE year only, but can be used by anyone in the company.
Sosland Publishing Purchasing Seminar 2023
Group Event Dates: June 3, 2023 through June 7, 2023
Group Block Closes: May 9, 2023
Sorry, the room block at Loews for the Purchasing Seminar is full. Rooms outside of our block are still available.
How to download the Purchasing Seminar app
1. Hit the appropriate mobile button below for iOS (Apple) or Google Play (Android) and download the CVENT EVENTS app.
2. Search for our event – Purchasing Seminar. Enter the event name or ID in the search bar.
3. Download the event (if prompted, enter the event ID and tap “Download Event”).
4. Enter your info. First name, last name and email address you used for the Purchasing Seminar registration.
5. Verify your account. You will receive a text or email with a verification code. Enter it and click the arrow.